What Do You Understand About Dental Implants?
Although there have been several improvements in dental care millions of people suffer tooth loss mostly due to periodontal disease, tooth decay, or injury. For many years, bridges and dentures were the only available options for missing teeth for many years. But nowadays, Dental Implants are available. Implants provide a strong foundation for removable or fixed replacement teeth that are customized or made to match your natural teeth. Houston Dental Implants are replacement tooth roots that help in supporting one or more false teeth. It has a screw-like device that can help in replacing a tooth root when it falls which restores the ability to chew or the appearance
What are the main advantages of dental implants?
There are a lot of benefits and advantages of Dental Implants Near Me such as-
- Improved Speech. With poorly fitted dentures or bridges, the teeth can slip within the mouth which can cause you to slur or mumble your words. With Dental Implants Houston you don’t have to worry that the teeth might slip.
- Improved appearance. Dental implants are designed to fuse with bones and they look and feel like your own teeth. It can boost your confidence by giving a natural-looking smile.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implant can make you feel better about yourself by giving back your bright and healthy smile.
- Easier eating. Dental Implant Specialist Near Me believes that dental implants look and function like natural teeth which allow you to eat anything without worry of pain or discomfort.
What are the different types of dental Implants?
There are different Types Of Dental Implants that dentists use according to the need for treatment.
- Single dental implant. This dental implant is used to replace or restore a single missing tooth. Unlike other restorations, the single tooth dental implant replaces the entire missing tooth. It requires one crown and one post. The post will be placed within your jawbone using surgical guided technology. If you have a single missing tooth or several teeth that are not adjacent to each other then this may be your best option.
- Implant-supported bridge. The process is similar to single tooth dental implant however, The missing teeth in the middle of the gap will not get a dental implant. When you have multiple missing teeth that are adjacent to each other then this may be your best option
- An implant-retained denture. This Dental Implant Procedure helps if you have a majority of your teeth missing both upper and lower in an arch. If you wear dentures then this could be the solution to all your problems.
Who are the good candidates for dental implant?
In most cases, anyone with healthy gums and good oral hygiene can undergo the dental implant procedure. Affordable Dental Implants can provide a healthy smile to all who undergo a routine dental extraction or oral treatment. People suffering from chronic diseases such as heart diseases and diabetes, heavy smokers, or people who have undergone radiation therapy are needed to be evaluated on an individual basis.
In the end, we can conclude that the above information provides us with useful information regarding dental implant, advantages of dental implants, ideal candidates for dental implant, and more. For further information please check out thedentisthouston.com
Andrin Andrin / February 7, 2023
Andrin Andrin / February 6, 2023
Andrin Andrin / February 6, 2023